For a successful decorative machine embroidered sewing garment, you will need a stabilizer.  You can find stabilizers in packs of 50 or smaller quantities if you want.  The four major varieties of stabilizers are heat-away, wash-away, cut-away, and tear-away.  The type of stabilizer you will need to buy depends on the type of fabric you are embroidering on.  After purchase make sure to store your stabilizer carefully, as if they are not in a labeled package most look very similar.  If you don't see the type you are looking for, bookmark this page and come back, as new listings pop up frequently.

More Embroidery Links